Tuesday, July 14, 2009
NO TECHNOLOGY
For those of you who don't know.... our house got hit by lightning about a month ago and we lost everything electronic in our house. We have been working with the insurance people and will be getting the things replaced but it takes time (more time then I think it should but whatever). Anyway, other than that, things are going well. We are still taking pictures and having tons of summer fun, I just have no way of getting that stuff on here for you to see. I am currently borrowing a friend's laptop to post this. Hopefully things will be up and running soon and I can get this site caught up with Wilkie life :) Austin just turned 13 last week (can you believe that?)Kendall is doing great and growing faster than we want her to. Lola is also growing at that same rate and is doing better (we won't call it great yet) thanks to her obedience classes and just growing up. Karly is forever Karly...she still doesn't think she is a dog and is learning to love and tolerate Lola a little more each day (I am sure we don't want to know what she is saying to us in her head). We hope all is well with each of you. Thanks for checking in :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment