




We bought Kendall a Barbie jeep in November for her 3rd birthday because it was the ONLY thing she wanted. We tried to convince her that she might want something different (because a jeep sounded like something Santa might want to bring her) but she was having none of that. It was the jeep and nothing else. We bought the dang thing and until Monday, the thing had never been driven. She was terrified of the thing for some reason. For months I could not get her in it and now I cannot get her out. Here are some pics of her out for a drive. She told me "maybe if I wear my rockstar shades everything will be ok" thus the sunglasses. At a few points in her drive, she had to stop and dance it out. (there is a working radio in the jeep and apparently a good song was on...lol...don't know where she gets that)




No comments:
Post a Comment